|2-3 nights||4-10 nights||from 11 nights|
|Apartment Suite Antonia - 56 m²||180 – 250 Euro||170 – 240 Euro||160 – 230 Euro|
|Apartment Suite Ullin - 45 m²||160 – 240 Euro||150 – 230 Euro||140 – 220 Euro|
|Apartment Suite Katharina - 43 m²||160 – 240 Euro||150 – 230 Euro||140 – 220 Euro|
Prices are per apartment and per night for 2 people. The minimum stay is 2 nights. For short stays of up to 3 nights, a surcharge of EUR 15 per night/apartment will be charged. For stays of 11 nights or more a reduction of EUR 15 per night/apartment will apply. All apartments have a mezzanine (approx. 10 - 14 m²) that offers an additional sleeping area for 2 people. Apartment Antonia also has a separate bedroom. Children up to the age of 3 holiday with us free of charge. The price includes the final cleaning and the weekly linen change as well as parking, the Bozen Plus Card and a wine tasting complete with cellar tour.
Secure the best price by booking directly with us.
Overnight stay for each additional person: EUR 30 per night
Overnight stay for children up to the age of 3: free of charge
Overnight stay for children up to the age of 10: EUR 20 per night
Overnight stay for children from the age of 10: EUR 30 per night
Dogs allowed: EUR 25 per day, only in Apartment Suite Katharina
Additional cleaning: EUR 20
Additional linen/towel change: bed linen EUR 15 / towels EUR 10. A free change is included for stays of 6 nights or more.
The reservation is binding once a 30% deposit of the total cost of your holiday has been paid.
You can pay by cash, by debit/EC card or by credit card (Visa, Master/Eurocard, American Express).
Up to 8 weeks before arrival: free of charge
Up to 4 weeks before arrival: 30% of the total cost
Up to 2 weeks before arrival: 60% of the total cost
1 week or less before arrival: 100% of the total cost
- welcome basket: 1 bottle of wine, fresh apples
- BozenCard: on arrival you will receive your personal 'BozenCard' from us free of charge. With this you can take advantage of numerous discounts and enjoy free transport on buses, trains and lift facilities
- large garden with sunbathing area, parasols, deck chairs and barbecue facilities
- help yourself herb and vegetable garden
- yoga: our guests are invited to take part in a free yoga course once a week – when the weather is nice, it takes place in the garden.
- selection of magazines, daily newspapers and books
- fully equipped kitchen including basics such as salt, pepper, coffee and tea
- hair dryer, soap, disinfectant soap
- linen and towels
- WiFi & satellite TV
- guided tour of the farm including tasting of 3 wines on request
- bike hire
- snowshoe hire
- backpack & trekking poles for hire
- guided hike on request
- use of the tasting room
- parking space, uncovered
- final cleaning
We have come up with a special breakfast service for you at an additional cost. Choose between our three breakfast baskets: Buongiorno Italia, Guten Morgen Südtirol and Good Morning Love! More information can be found here.
Herb and vegetable garden:
Feel free to help yourself to fresh produce from our herb and vegetable garden!
- Check-in: 15.00, check-out: 10.00
- Pets: dogs allowed by prior arrangement
- We do not provide disposable slippers. Please bring your own.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building. We ask our guests to smoke outside.
- Shuttle service to/from the train station and Bolzano airport available on request
- Disinfectants: due to the current situation, hand disinfectants are available for you at all strategic points.
- Cleaning service: the final cleaning is included in the price of each apartment. Please let us know if you require additional cleaning. This is available at a cost of €30.